Saturday 14 April 2012

Not the first - and definitely not the last, run...



We have stepped out of the rehearsal studio and have traveled to lands afar. With our runner in sight, we witnessed her momentum and contemplated her journey from the safety and comfort of our vehicle.


I know I talk a lot, but it's quality Lucy, not quantity that the masses want. I will endeavour to remember as we continue to make these journeys.


But the sights we saw! The lessons we learned! There is so much information to impart on my fellow passengers I want to share the world with them yet I don't know where to start! (The Beginning is always a good spot - wherever that is...)


We had a brief stop to get some happy tourist snaps in a new location, then our runner, faster than a bolt of lightning, sped off towards the Destination with us in her wake...

No comments:

Post a Comment